Welcome to Around Tokyo
have a look at our latest articles!
There is lots of stuff around Tokyo for you to enjoy
Click on one of the pictures below and see what you can find!
Hi, everyone! I’d like to tell you about something new on the site, “Tokyo Top 10″. What is it? It is your chance to show Tokyo here on Around Tokyo through your eyes. On the first of every month (or thereabouts), after judging the photos we’ve received during the previous month, we’ll publish our favourite ten (10) photos. If you have a camera, I’d love it if you could take part. Anything about Tokyo (or one of the surrounding prefectures as we do cover everything “around” Tokyo) is eligible. Landscapes, festivals, people, activities, portraits – you name it, are all welcome (Around Tokyo is a family site, so please keep that in mind).
Around Tokyo.net wants to show the world your pictures of Tokyo! Submitting your photos is pretty easy! Just a few guidelines:
- JPEG / JPG formatted files at the highest resolution possible are preferred. Please do not send any ZIP files as they will probably be targeted as spam by anti-virus software;
- titles or descriptions of photos are very welcome;
- email all submissions to tokyotop10pics-AT-gmail.com (just remember to substitute “-AT-” with the “@” mark. Hopefully this will help to keep spammers away)
When submitting photographs, please keep the following in mind:
1) Images and any accompanying text sent to tokyotop10pics-AT-gmail.comare sent with the understanding that they may be used on the Around Tokyo.net website. However there is no guarantee that any one submission will make it onto the site (as we will be only showing ten photographs per month). All decisions made by the webmaster are final;
2) By sending in images, you are declaring that you are the author and sole owner of the copyright for that particular image and that it does not violate the rights of any third party nor breach any laws;
3) Around Tokyo.net will do its best to credit those who wish to make it known that they submitted a particular picture, but names do get lost or mistaken on occasion. If this happens please let us know as soon as possible. If you do NOT want your name posted on the site, please state so when submitting the your photograph;
4) Around Tokyo.net might use submitted photos for PR purposes to help promote the site;
5) Submissions to Around Tokyo may be edited or formatted at the discretion of the webmaster, and;
6) We cannot write back to everyone all the time.
Looking forward to seeing your pictures!